top of page
Untitled design (16).png

Constituent Assistance

Constituent Assistance Request

Our office is happy to help any constituent of House District 95 with issues regarding employment, insurance, licensing, Texas Workforce Commission requests, resource identification, or any state agency, and more.


Before contacting our office, please first refer to our list of commonly requested District Resources to see if you can find what you are looking for.


Please email details of the issue you are facing to our office at Be sure to include contact information, your current home address, and how our office can help you. Please keep in mind our office only accepts assistance requests from constituents.


Our office will respond to your request as soon as possible. If it is an urgent issue, or if you prefer, call our district office at (817) 332-1180.

District Resources

Find a list of commonly requested district resources, divided into sections (seniors, housing, healthcare, etc.).

Who Represents Me?

Find out who represents you in state & federal government with this easy-to-use tool.

bottom of page